Welcome to the Netherlands
International schools available
Good public transport available
Best place to live: musea, concerts, shopping, sports...
What we can do for you:
- Finding the perfect property for you or your staff
- We can help you with banking, utilities, providers, insurances.
- We know everything about (int.)schools, public transport and local shops
- Oh yes, we speak dutch, english, french and german.
Relocation and expat housing in The Hague area
Welcome to the Netherlands!
In order for you to feel more welcome, A&N Real Estate is more than happy to help you in the process of finding the suitable home to rent. We've been doing so for twenty years. Besides our own offers and listings, which are suitable on its own due to their location, comfort and furniture/decoration, our relation with colleague-realtors ensures us of the ability to find a home for you with them, if A&N Real Estate would lack of them.
After an intake with you, where we draft a profile of your wishes with regard to the location, price, size etc, we could send you some properties by email in order for you to estimate what to expect price- and quality wise, even before you'd arrive. Because we've been working with internationals for several years, we know which criteria the properties have to meet. This means that even before your arrival, there is the possibility of renting a property without having seen it. This could be a solution for a temporary residence, which grants you the opportunity to find a more permanent one.
When it appears our own listing does not meet your wishes, we could turn to our colleague-realtors to see what they have to offer and whether this is more suitable to you. We would be your General Agent. Due to our knowledge of the rental market we ensure you that, although these properties aren't our own offers, you will get a fair deal. When we check all available apartments in The Hague within your requirements, you have the certainty you would not miss out on any available property. Even in the event you would choose a property of another real estate agent (with our interference), we would accompany you during the negotiation process and we verify the rental agreement to ensure a correct settlement.
Our working process
To have more comprehension of what our service exactly includes a summary of working process:
- Extensive intake to inventory your wishes.
- Sending options of expected suitable properties (either from our own database, or from other real estate agencies in case of an General Agent asignment)
- Viewing properties on a day and time of your preference, and when yearned for, planning a route to view several properties.
- Evaluation of the viewed properties and if wished for, planning a new route.
- Drafting a fair proposal to the Landlord.
- Starting the negotiation
- Either drafting the rental agreement ourself or checking the validity of other agencies rental agreement
- Accompanying the checkin/inspection of the property
- Help organizing the utilities
- Act as advisor for rental related issues..
The costs for the so called General Agent service are a commission fee equivalent to one month of the agreed rentalprice excluding VAT. The latter service is optional.
You are more than welcome to have viewings with us, without binding yourself to our agency. In the event you would select us to be your General Agent, we would sign a mutual agreement which obligates us to keep on assisting you until the right property is found, and simultaniously ensures us of being your exclusive agent. Whenever you are interested in our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to be of help.
SETTLING IN SERVICES
A key component of a successful relocation is assisting you and or your family settle into the new life quickly and comfortably. We act as the local resource guide for your relocation needs.
- Registration at the Town Hall
- Opening of a bank account
- Obtaining a Social Security number (also called BSN / tax number)
- Finding the general physician and the dentist in the living area for your
- personal registration.
- Meetings with Secretary or Principal of the school(s) max 3 schools
- Arranging for furniture rental
- Assistance in transferring driving license
- Arranging for technical check of imported vehicle
- Assistance in registration of vehicle
- Assistance in obtaining a parking permit
- Assistance in finding the kindergarten
- Assistance in finding a baby-sitter / au pair
- Assistance with 30% Tax Ruling application
- Assistance with Residence permit extensions
- Arranging documents Translation and legalization services
- Finding a suitable removal company
Accompanied Assistance: EURO 650,-- excl VAT per day.
Unaccompanied Assistance: EURO EURO 45,-- excl VAT per hour.
Minimum of 3 hours will be charged as start tariff.
These services will be done by our relocation partner. Please contact us for more information.
Do you require information or assistance which is not listed in the list above, or do you have any other questions? Please feel free to contact us.