Entrance at street level: stairs to the first floor. Very bright landing with newly the placed roof dome, separate toilet with wash basin. Bright living room at the front, spacious bedroom at the rear, access to modern kitchen with various built-in appliances. From the kitchen you can enter the sunny terrace. The tiled bathroom has a bathtub with shower combination, fixed washbasin furniture and a place for washing machine and dryer.
- Built in 1912
- Private land
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Newly installed air conditioning in living room and bedroom
- New laminate flooring
- 1/2nd share in recently activated V.v.E, registered Chamber of Commerce, contribution € 100,- per month per apartment.
- New boiler (2020)
- Delivery can be fast
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
- Considering the year of construction of the house, an age / materials clause will be included in the purchase deed
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
For beach lovers and starters, this modern first floor is a unique opportunity. The house is a two-minute walk from (yacht) ports of Scheveningen and the "Fred" with various cozy restaurants and shopping offer. The Zuiderstrand can be reached within a 10-minute walk. Near public transport, schools and recreational opportunities including Westduinpark and Westbroekpark.