Entrance via staircase, access to the house, hall with modern toilet with hand basin. Spacious L-shaped living room (37m2) with balcony at the rear. Large open kitchen at the front with various built-in appliances. Stairs to the basement. Hallway with closets including CV installation. Here are also two very spacious bedrooms (16m2 and 15m2 respectively), a work / storage room under the porch stairs and a modern bathroom with shower, washbasin and space for a washer / dryer combination. You also have access to the sunny backyard of approximately 28m² through the bathroom.
- Living area approx. 100m²
- Built in 1902
- Energy label D
- Recently activated VvE, contribution € 75 per month in accordance with 0.5% of the rebuilding value
- Largely equipped with double glazing
- Parking with a parking permit
- Own ground
- Municipal Protected Cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Due to the year of construction, the materials and age clause apply
- The non-occupancy clause will be included in the VBO purchase agreement
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
- Detailed information about this property can be viewed at katwijkstraat60.nl
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Despite the care given by us to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or held liable for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies in the data.
This cozy 2/3 bedroom apartment with basement and garden is located in a quiet street in the heart of the Renbaankwartier. Located within walking distance of the Scheveningen beach, the sea and the boulevard. Children's farm 't Waaygat, the Westbroekpark, the Keizerstraat with nice lunchrooms and restaurants, but also the Sculpture Museum are all within walking distance.