Entrance, you enter the house via the hallway/corridor. The attractive living room overlooks the courtyard. The kitchen with dining area is located at the rear of the house and is equipped with a gas stove with 5-burner stove with oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, sink and large freestanding American fridge / freezer. Fixed cupboards with plenty of storage space. There are wooden floorboards on the ground floor.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing with laminate flooring and pull out ladder to the loft with lots of storage space and daylight. 2 bedrooms with a playful layout located at the rear. Spacious 3rd bedroom at the front. Spacious bathroom with a lovely walk-in shower, a washbasin, design radiator and toilet.
What you would like to know about Heemraadstraat 177:
- Living area 85 m² according to the industry measurement instruction NEN 2580;
- Year of construction 1887;
- Energy label G;
- Wooden frames with double glazing 2019;
- Central heating combi boiler, year of construction 2019;
- Own ground;
- Municipal protected cityscape;
- Good accessibility by public transport: tram and bus stop Badhuiskade;
- The purchase agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the VBO model;
- The asbestos and age clause will be included in the purchase deed in connection with the year of construction.
- Additional information and documents available via heemraadstraat177.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care, but also information supplied by third parties. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
For people who are crazy about sand, sea and dunes and everyone who is looking for something unique, pay attention!
Located in a charming courtyard, fisherman's house with 3 bedrooms. The courtyard is child-friendly and in the immediate vicinity you will find; beach (200m), boulevard of Scheveningen, Westbroekpark, the shops of Keizerstraat and the Belgian park, schools and petting zoo 't Waaygat. Also within walking distance of the Kurhaus, Sea Life and the Pier of Scheveningen.