This charming house (former shop) is ideal for starters, surfers, couples and lovers of this authentic part of Scheveningen. Located within walking distance of the sea, around the corner from petting zoo 't Waaygat and of course various shopping streets such as Badhuisstraat, Stevinstraat/Gentsestraat and Keizerstraat.
The house is in good condition and can be moved into without significant costs.
Entrance house; hall, cupboard with space for the washing machine and dryer, living/dining room with laminate flooring, open kitchen with various built-in appliances such as; built-in hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and central heating boiler, work/study/guest room or garden room with access door to the backyard.
Master bedroom at the front, intermediate bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Year of construction 1904
- Own ground
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Energy label: C
- Living area approx. 57m²
-Painting outside 2022/2023 for current owner
- 1/3rd share in active V.v.E, registered Chamber of Commerce, contribution (€ 50) in accordance with 0.5% of the rebuilding value per month, MJOP and reservation will be determined in consultation with new owners, no major maintenance is expected in the coming years as the entire exterior has already been maintained.
- Delivery in consultation
- Notary choice reserved to buyer but within the Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age / materials clause will be included in the deed of sale
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.