Very light apartment with laminate flooring, modern kitchen, nice bathroom, three bedrooms and a balcony. Located directly by the harbor and in walking distance from the beach, the promenade, shops, restaurants like The Brewpub and Lemongrass and public transport (bus 22, tram 1, 11). Closeby to a cinema, casino, theater, a bowling alley, swimming pool the Blinkerd and Westbroek Park with the beautiful rose garden. Major highways (A4, A12 and A13) are reached in approximately 15 minutes.
Good to know:
- Leasehold, the ground rent has been bought out
- Building year 1966
- See floor plans for dimensions, approximately 64m² according to NEN 2580
- Private storageroom on the ground floor
- Active Owners Association with a monthly service charge of € 245,34
- advance heating costs block heating € 55,46
- Energylabel E
- The old age and asbestos clause will be included in the purchase deed.
- Directly located by harbours of Scheveningen
- The beach and dunes are within walking distance
- Nice shops and restaurants on the Keizerstraat and Frederik Hendriklaan are around the corner
- Museums and the International Zone nearby
- In a central location
- Good public transport links
Interested in this house? Contact your own buying broker, yYour buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can request the addresses of fellow purchase brokers from us. Despite the care that we spend on the correct input of this ad, we cannot be held responsible and /or liable for any errors, omissions and /or imperfections in this ad.
Closed main entrance with mailboxes and doorbells. Elevator to the 1st floor. Entrance apartment. Corridor with a beautiful laminate floor and draft door. Bright living / dining room of approx. 6.78x3.90 / 2.90 with access to the balcony of approx. 2.90x.0.95 facing the West. Modern kitchen approx. 2.87x1.65 with a gas hob, fridge / freezer combination, extractor hood and a washing machine. Spacious bedroom of 3.64x2.90 with a large wardrobe. At the rear there are two more bedrooms, one of approximately 2.90x2.20 and the other of approximately 2.90x1.78. Neat bathroom ca.1.95x1.65 with shower, sink and toilet.
Interested in this house? Contact your own buying broker immediately. Your buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can request the addresses of fellow purchase brokers from us.
Despite the care that we spend on the correct input of this ad, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in this ad.