Entrance via bordestrap, shared front door with stairs to the 1st floor where access the apartement through its own front door. Very spacious living room en suite 10,5x3.2m. with a ceiling height of no less than 3.20m.!, fixed cabinets, wooden floors and french doors to the balcony at the rear. Bedroom 3.17x 1.75m. Separate kitchen with various appliances. Neat simple bathroom with shower, sink furniture and toilet.
- Living area approx 50m²
- Buidling year 1902
- Energy label D
- Shared front door at street level, also shared water meter
- Active VvE (VvE Total Management), contribution € 80,- per month
- Mostly double glazing
- Parking by parking permit
- Own land
- Municipally Protected CityScape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Due to the year of construction, the materials and age clause apply
- The non-self-habitation clause will be included in the VBO purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for buyer, but within the field of activity in The Hague.
- Detailed information about this property can be found on katwijkstraat44.nl
Explanatory note Clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more uniform method of measurement for giving an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Statement does not completely exclude differences in measurement outcomes, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding, or limitations when performing the measurement.
Despite the care we have on the correct importation of the data, we cannot be held responsible and/or held liable for any errors, omissions and/or imperfections in the data.
ATTENTION: Due to the many responses, we now have a viewing stop for this property. Unfortunately, we can no longer schedule new viewings.
Located within walking distance of Scheveningen beach, the sea and promenade. Petting zoo 't Waaygat, the Westbroekpark, keizerstraat with nice lunchrooms and restaurants, but also the Sculpture Museum are all within walking distance.