Ground floor entrance, closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells with videophone and video surveillance, spacious entrance/hallway, staircase and elevator which take you to the 4th floor.
Fourth floor: Entrance of the house, spacious hall with wardrobe space and access to all rooms, room with space for central heating boiler, separate hanging toilet with wash basin, 2 bedrooms, the largest of which has access to a lovely sunny balcony. The bathroom is tiled in its entirety and is equipped with a toilet, washbasin, shower cubicle, corner bath and space for the washing machine and dryer. Very bright and spacious living room with access to 2 balconies and a luxurious modern kitchen with cooking island and all necessary built-in appliances. The covered parking space and storage room are located in the basement.
- Year of construction 1981
- Continuing right of ground lease with a semi-annual ground rent of € 348.29 which is fixed until 01-01-2031
- Living area approximately 115 m²
- Content house approx 385 m³
- Building-bound outdoor space 22m²
- Active VvE, monthly contribution of € 281,58
- Energy label C
- Apartment is fully equipped with frames with double glazing
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Own covered parking space - mandatory purchase in combination with the apartment, fixed purchase price € 40,000.00 k.k.
- Own storage in the basement
-Additional information on geversdeynootweg592.nl
The dimensions of the house and rooms can be found on the floor plans, measurement report in accordance with NEN 2580
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The VBO conditions apply.
This well-maintained 3-room corner apartment has no less than 3 balconies with a view over the Gevers Deynootplein and the Kurhaus. Located on the 4th floor with its own fixed parking space (sold separately) on the underlying covered parking deck and storage room.
This nice apartment is within walking distance of the "Palace Promenade" which offers a wide variety of shops, including a supermarket, a bakery and restaurants. Beach, sea, the Boulevard, Museum Beelden aan Zee and the Pier are literally on your doorstep. Scheveningen is easily accessible by public transport, tram and bus stops can be found in front of the complex.