In a quiet street in the ARCHIPEL area, very spacious 4-layer town house, with a gross living area of approximately 259 m².
The house has a lot of potential, such as the possibility of double occupancy. The house has been neatly inhabited, but needs some modernizing.
Located within walking distance of the shops on the Bankastraat, public transport and the Scheveningse Bos. Within cycling distance of the city center, the dunes and the beach. Conveniently located to access roads.
Entrance via house number 4, hall with storage cupboard under stairs and toilet, spacious L-shaped living / dining room (9.56x5.72 / 3.45m.) With wooden floor, followed by a half open kitchen from 2012 with various built-in appliances. Access to the sunny green garden with sun until approx. 6:00 pm.
Stairs to 1st floor;
Landing with spacious storage cupboard, spacious front and rear bedroom over the entire width of the house (resp. 5.72x3.74m. and 5.72x3.21 / 5.19m.) with a playful layout. Intermediate bathroom with toilet, washbasin and bath.
Stairs to 2nd floor;
Landing with separate toilet, large front and back room (approximately 9.57x5.7 / 3.10m.), Laundry room (former kitchen). Access to the sunny terrace (sun until evening), this floor can easily be rearranged into several bedrooms.
Stairs to 3rd floor;
Landing, bedroom at the front (5.45x3.27m.), Intermediate bathroom with toilet, bath and washbasin, bedroom at the back (approx. 5.30x3.95m.).
- ground surface approx. 108m² private land
- usable surface: 214.2m² (according to NEN 2580 standard)
- year of construction: 1890
- quiet street in the Archipel area
- near roads, public transport
- partly equipped with double glazing and secondary windows
- age and asbestos clause applicable
- the house has a lot of potential
- double occupancy possible as the house used to consist of 2 houses (house numbers 4 and 6) which have been combined into 1 house. Splitting into 2 houses is a possibility.
- protected city view
- Delivery in consultation.