This nice property has a bright and attractive living room, a spacious kitchen, a spacious bedroom and an amazing terrace (52m2 on the Northwest). Due to the NW / SE location, the house has natural light all day. The house also has an external (bicycle) storage. The house is located in a quiet street in the popular Bloemenbuurt with various shopping streets such as Goudsbloemlaan and Fahrenheitstraat. International schools and international companies can easily be reached by bicycle and / or public transport. The dunes, the beach (incl. Dog beach) and the sea are also within walking and/or cycling distance. The city center of The Hague is 15 minutes by bike, as are various sports facilities, various playgrounds, Bosjes van Poot, Bosjes van Pex, Ockenburg estate and the Scheveningse Bosjes. Public transport (RandstadRail line 3, tram line 12, bus 24) and roads are easily accessible.
Closed entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the first floor, entrance, L-shaped hall. All rooms are accessible through the hall, which has also the meter cupboard and a separate toilet. Very spacious and bright living- and dining room (11.4x3.7m, former an en suite). At the rear of the living room you have access to the huge roof terrace on the Northwest (incl. balcony cupboard) via folding doors. The spacious, but old, kitchen (3.2x2.7m) is equipped with various (built-in) equipment. From the kitchen you have access to a balcony at the front on the Southeast. The spacious bedroom (4.2x4m) at the rear of the house gives also access to the terrace. The bathroom is equiped with a shower, sink and radiator. At the rear of the building there is also a (bicycle) storage belonging to the house.
- By moving the kitchen to the spacious living-dining room, a spacious 2nd bedroom could be created in the old kitchen
- Part of the roof terrace at the back is rented from Zwager for appr. € 220 (TAX incl) per year
- Located on a corner, so no neighbors on one side
- Windows and bathroom are renewed in 2007
- Active Owners Association with a monthly contribution of € 106.33 - Build in 1955
- Material and age clause are included in the purchase deed
- Living area 82 m2, content 278 m2
- Annual lease payments until December 31, 2027, annual canon € 54.44
- A non-occupancy clause applies.
Interested in this house? Contact your own buying agent right away. Your buying agent stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worry. With us all purchase brokers are welcome to represent your interests. You can also request addresses of fellow purchase brokers from us. Despite the care taken by us to correctly enter the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.