Closed central entrance hall with elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor. Entrance apartment, hallway with meter cupboard and toilet with washbasin, bedroom approx. 2.96 x 1.77 with access to the balcony in L-shape, where you can enjoy the afternoon/evening sun. Master bedroom approx. 3.65 x 2.96, modernized tiled bathroom approx. 2.10 x 1.78 with walk-in shower, large wash basin and underfloor heating.
Cosy living room, approx. 6.85 x 3.52 with doors to French balcony, L-shaped modern kitchen, 5-burner stove, extractor, oven, fridge/freezer, sink and washer/dryer combination (all kitchen appliances are by Smeg, the washer/dryer combination is only 1 year old).
Storage room approx. 3.00 x 1.50 in the basement with electricity.
Modern attractive 2-bedroom apartment (approx. 55m2) in the popular "Duinoord" area on the 2nd floor of a small apartment complex built in 1980 between the original buildings from around 1900. The well-maintained apartment has lots of natural daylight, a modern living room with open plan kitchen, modernised bathroom with underfloor heating, sunny balcony and a private storage room in the basement.
The apartment is centrally located in Duinoord, just steps away from the popular Reinkenstraat with its many shops and nice lunchrooms and restaurants, and within cycling distance of "De Fred", the harbour and boulevard of Scheveningen and the beach. Various schools, sports facilities and international institutions (such as OPCW, ICTY and ICJ) are also within a few minutes' reach, as is the centre of The Hague and Central Station. Public transport (RandstadRail line 3, tram line 17, bus 13 and 14), easy access to and from the city via the Hubertustunnel.
• The property is freehold.
• Active Owners' Association, contribution € 239,22 per month, incl. advance heating costs (€ 62,76 per month; advance heating costs will be increased from January 2023, expected to be approx. € 120-130) and incl. advance hot and cold water.
• Year of construction: 1980
• Living area approx. 55 m², The content of the house is approx. 174 m³.
• Electricity 7 groups of which 5 are in use with earth leakage switch.
• Block heating; hot water supply is centrally regulated.
• The entire apartment has wooden window frames with double glazing.
• Shops on the Reinkenstraat, Weimarstraat and Frederik Hendriklaan.
• Part of the conservation area of Duinoord.
Given the year of construction of the house, an age clause and materials clause, as well as a non-self-occupancy clause, will be included in the VBO purchase deed.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
This information has been compiled by us with due care, but also includes information supplied by third parties. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.