House entrance; hallway with meter cupboard, living / dining room with plastered walls and laminate flooring, sliding doors to the backyard. Master bedroom at the front with closets, intermediate bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and space for the washing machine and dryer. Neat kitchen at the rear with various built-in appliances including built-in hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and central heating boiler (2019). Also access to the garden from the kitchen.
- Built in 1902
- Own ground
- Rent backyard, 14m² garden is rent from the Cooperative garden association “De Biervliet” at € 27.50 per year.
- Municipal BSG Scheveningen-Dorp
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Roof (s) renewed in 2019
- Facades cleaned, impregnated in 2019
-Painted outside 2020
- 1/3rd share in recently activated V.v.E, registered Chamber of Commerce, MJOP and reservation will be determined in consultation with new owners, no major maintenance to be expected in the coming years as the entire exterior has already been maintained.
- New boiler (2019)
- Delivery can be fast
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
- Considering the year of construction of the house, an age / materials clause will be included in the purchase deed
Interested in this property? Contact your own buying agent right
away. Your buying agent looks after your interests and saves you time,
money and worry. With us all purchase brokers are welcome to represent
your interests. You can also request addresses of fellow purchase
brokers from us. Despite the care taken by us to correctly enter the
data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors,
omissions and / or imperfections in the data.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
In a quiet child-friendly street in the Visserijbuurt, within walking distance of the beach, sea, boulevard of Scheveningen and the beautiful Westbroekpark, very well maintained 2-room ground floor apartment with backyard and back entrance. This charming home is completely up-to-date and ideal for starters, surfers, couples and lovers of this authentic part of Scheveningen. Located within walking distance of the sea, around the corner from petting zoo 't Waaygat and of course various shopping streets such as Badhuisstraat, Stevinstraat / Gentsestraat and Keizerstraat. The house is in very good condition and can be moved into without any significant costs.