Closed entrance with mailboxes / doorbells, elevator to the 7th floor: via gallery entrance apartment; hall with modernized bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine connection, front room, neat kitchen with fridge, oven, gas hob and extractor, L-shaped living-dining room with beautiful panoramic view over the harbor and the sea and access to the northwest-facing balcony (afternoon and evening sun)
- conveniently located apartment on the top floor with beautiful unobstructed view. Because the apartment is located on the corner, there is a lot of privacy,
- in good and neat condition of maintenance,
- living area approx. 65 m²
- year of construction 1966
- plastic frames with double glazing
- laminate flooring
- shared bicycle storage and private storage in the basement
- block heating with clorius meters
- active Owners Association, contribution € 245.34 per month including water - advance heating costs approx. € 55.46 per month
- the so-called “old age and asbestos clause” will be included in the deed of sale
- leasehold for perpetuity reissued, canon € 39,58 per six months,
- additional documentation on zeesluisweg190.nl
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care, but also information supplied by third parties. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
Located on a beautiful location, with unobstructed views of the sea and the ports of Scheveningen, well-maintained 2/3 room corner gallery flat (approx. 65 m²) on the top (7th floor) with a northwest-facing balcony, storage room and shared bicycle shed. The apartment is located near the beach, the shops and restaurants of Keizerstraat, Badhuisstraat and Frederik Hendriklaan, public transport and the bustling harbor area.